ATA Beilharz Architects (ATA-B) has provided design services to over 35 dealerships. Our projects include master planning of auto malls, new dealership design, renovations, and Brand Compliance retrofits. ATA-B can provide complete turn-key services from initial site selection and analysis through architectural and interior design to create quality retail facilities completed on schedule and budget.
Modernization and Retrofit – ATA-B designs give “new life” to old worn out facilities. Through the use of new finishes, colors, lighting, furnishings and minimal renovations, we are able to create an updated image which reflects the dealership’s selling strategy and marketplace.
Prototypes & Design Guides – We have worked closely with domestic and foreign manufacturers’ prototype guidelines. We skillfully adapt those guidelines to the needs and realities of the individual dealership. Our custom design solutions support the dealer’s method of operation while complying with the manufacturer’s design requirements.
- New facility architectural and interior design
- Brand prototype adaptation to the existing facilities
- Master planning, site development, and zoning representation
- Facilities survey and assessment
- Concept development, space planning, and furnishings
- Construction documents and contract administration
- Energy improvements and sustainable design